Time seems to be passing so fast now that I can barely keep up with everything. I feel like I am never home anymore! Between playdates, doctors appointments, playgroups and just the normal errands I am rarely free. Did I mention that I am tired :)
Along with Jolee's playgroup and playdates, Rory now has a playgroup as well which is so cute because the babies are kinda too little to play, but they all still have fun watching and reaching for one another. Rory is getting so big. She is sitting up all on her own and she is almost ready to crawl as well. She rocks back and forth on her hand and knees and then lunges herself forward. She is just dying to chase Jolee these days. She is constantly looking for Jolee and wanting to interact with her. It's really cute. It makes me so sad to think that she is quickly putting all the baby things behind her. She barely even wants to be held , which breaks my heart a bit. She would rather be on the couch or floor with her sister. We even had to pack away the baby swing which is just a nother one of those sad milestones. Every stage is fun but I will miss the baby stage. It just passes to fast!
Jolee is doing very well also. My little drama queen is growing like a weed as well. People keep asking me if she is 4.... I didn't think that she was that tall, but maybe she will get her height from her Gam. We'll see. She is getting to the point that I am no longer enough of a playmate for her. She asks to go and play with her friends every day now. And she is such a social butterfly that she asks for a different friend every day. She has more of a social life than I do! Oh well, I guess that is bound to happen. I am lucky to be surrounded with so many wonderful moms of Jolee's friends. It makes her playdates just as much fun for me. I love where we live for that reason.
Well Today is Joe's birthday so we just got done opening presents and after Rory is done with her first morning nap, we will be off to do something fun for the day before coming home for a nice dinner. Then Joe will be off for a nice night with the boys.
I hope that you all have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's day , for those it applies to ! :)
Joleee and Rory Playing together on the couch
No comments:
Post a Comment