Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rory's birthday party

So just after Rory's birthday party, my computer crashed. I just got my computer repaired and I am finally able to update all the pictures form the past few months. I apologize for the delays!! Trust me it was killing me not having a computer to download my pics to. I had over 540 pictures to upload once I got it back. I will be uploading like crazy over the next few days.

Here is my first ... Here are the pics from Rory's first birthday party. She had so much fun that she didn't even make it through her whole party. Enjoy the Yo Gabba Gabba party pics!

Plex greeting everyone

Rory's Yo Gabba Gabba cakes

Our family b-day pic

The birthday girl, snacking

some of the kids decorating ducks and coloring

me and the birthday girl before cutting the cake
Rory and her smash cake.... already sleepy

just tasting



not wanting to eat by herself

and she's out!

No comments:

Post a Comment