Wednesday, March 17, 2010

so bad at this!

I am so bad at this! I want to be updating the blog more frequently but life and a lack of sleep have gotten in the way. Rory is going through a phase where she is not going to bed till about 10pm. By the time I get her down, all I can do is barely check my email before crashing.
So here is a little bit of what's been going on the past 2 months... Enjoy.


Pics from our family photo session










Our movie watching tent on a rainy day


Sickie napping on the couch

Jolee modeling my glasses


Mohawk bathtub fun


Rory and Falco sharing some hug time


Jolee , Caroline and Hayden at the park . None of them really get the whole camera idea!


Jolee posing with her barbies( her newest obsession)

Jolee as Snow white


Rory at the park


No comments:

Post a Comment