HI Everyone,
Hope that you are all doing well. I am finally feeling a little better today. I am still congested but better than I was. I finally got out of the house today as well which was nice since it had been a few days. Jolee had a hair appointment this morning and she loved every second. She just loves getting pampered. She sat perfectly still up in that salon chair and just loves the attention. As soon as she was done with her hair she insisted that we go home and and paint her nails as well. What a little diva! Well she now has a little style of her own as she has layers in her hair and is getting too grown up too fast.
Rory unfortunately has caught my cold... I think... or maybe she is teething? Who knows. I got an awful fever, chills, aches, and congestion with my cold. She is just super congested and sleepy, but she is also super drooly and wanting to be held more than normal. All symptom could lead to confusion on either a cold or teeth. This age frustrates me as it is hard to tell what symptoms mean what.
Oh well... She doesn't have a fever so we will just let it all ride out.
Enjoy the pics of Jolee modeling her hair cut as well as a few of her costume changes from yesterday. There are a few pics of Them together cuddling yesterday as well. :) There is also a cute one of Rory's favorite way to nap, with her Giraffe over her face! too cute :)
TTFN :) Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment