Sunday, March 29, 2009

sick day
















Well, It is a rainy sunday here and Rory and I are just having a sleepy , lazy day together. I had hoped to be in Sarasota at a friend's baby shower, but I woke up with a killer cold at 2 o'clock this morning so Joe and Jolee went down to Sarasota and Rory and I stayed home. That way I get lots of nap time to try and recover. I hate being sick, but at least it's a grey and rainy day so it's a good one to be stuck inside.





Rory and I did have some playtime and at least she is in a good mood while I feel poopy. It makes it a little easier. Half way through playing we did a wardrobe change due to some spitup, and i couldn't resist a pic of that cute little belly. That wardrobe change must of tired her out too sine she passed out on her playmat 2 minutes later! Enjoy :)





TTFN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment