Monday, May 11, 2009

almost crawling

Hi again,
Hope that you all had a nice weekend. I had a weekend completely lacking in the sleep department. Joe was out partying for his birthday Saturday night and I am not sure how, but the girls seem to know when I am by myself. Between Jolee having nightmares( not sure about what), Rory having bad gas pains (or teething, couldn't really tell) , and a regular nursing session, I got about 3 hours total sleep that night. It was awful. I didn't make it to bed till about 1 then I was up by 4, finally crawled back into bed hoping for some sleep by 6 when Jolee runs in right after me saying "good morning mommy... I'm hungry, let's go and eat" at 6:05. UGH!!! So I got right back out of bed and made breakfast for us. Then since I was up, started some laundry, and finished putting together macaroni necklaces with Jolee. It was a busy day from then on and My only thought was crawling into bed. I finally made it to bed 9 pm last night and thank goodness that both girls slept last night. Of course they did! Joe was home so they just knew they could.
How do kids do that ?? It's like babies who perfectly sleep though the making of dinner and time it perfectly to wake up just as you take your first bite of food! How do they just know ?
I have included a couple of pictures of the girls playing together and just looking cute! Enjoy and I will talk to you soon.
Rachael










1 comment: