Monday, June 15, 2009

Aquarium days

My girls love the Aquarium. We have annual passes and we sure get our money worth. I usually take them by myself or with some friends but as many of you other moms know it is hard to take pictures while chasing 2 kids in a public place.
While my mom was in town, we went and I got to take some pictures of the girls enjoying the fishies.
Rory is at the age where she is in total amazement of the fish. It is so much fun to watch her face. I started taking Jolee to the Aquarium at 6 months and she just got so much out of it. Rory is now at the same point and I love being part of it. I feel like I get to see things all over again through my girls and I absolutely love it. I am a lucky mom :)























No comments:

Post a Comment