I am the luckiest girl in the world! I met and married my prince charming and then he made me a mommy. Who could ask for more!I love just hanging out with my 2 little monkeys and their Daddy.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
dress up blocks
Jolee is such a smart girl ! She has started coming up with her own games which is so funny ( and creative). Her newest game is dress up blocks. Let me explain.... If we build a castle, we dress up like princesses ( mostly Rory gets dressed up). If you build a house , then you play mommy and baby, and if you build robots, you pretend to be robots.... you get the idea. It amazes me the creativity that she has... I have a little genius if I do say so myself! She came up with it all herself too . I am behind a bit so I have a few more posts coming today :) Enjoy !

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment