Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween fun

Halloween was a ton of fun. We started last night by carving our pumpkin. We all watched Daddy start cutting the pumpkin, then it was my turn to clean it out. Rory was fascinated by the pumpkin guts and wanted to touch it and play with it. She even started flinging it around which was how it ended up in her hair , as you will see below. Jolee on the other hand wanted nothing to do with getting her hand dirty by the pumpkin. I kept showing her how cool and slimy it was, but those of you who know Jolee, know that she hates to get her hands dirty! Well, I was a mean Mommy and tricked her into coming over and looking into the pumpkin and then I slimmed her hands with pumpkin guts. She proceeded to FREAK OUT and scream... she then ran inside and washed her hands as quickly as possible. I know it was mean , but it was really funny too... :)
After carving the pumpkin it was off too bed.

Today we spent the day at a Halloween party with lots of football fun, then trick or treating with all our friends. Too bad it was almost 90 degrees , so Rory only stayed in her costume for about 10 minutes. We still had a great day. Enjoy the pics of our Little Mermaid and Sebastian the crab!





Rory playing in the pumpkin guts

pumpkin in her hair


Jolee comming over like I asked :)



Mid FREAK OUT



Joe and I as Black eyed peas with Ariel and Sebastian


Jolee with her 2 best girl friends.... all princesses


Jolee ready to go sitting with Rory


At least they are both looking at me this time, but no smiles


Joe trick or treating with Rory


Rory looking cute walking between houses
Jolee and James( Peter Pan) walking together holding hands

Jolee and James again ( James is really happy! )

No comments:

Post a Comment