Thursday, October 29, 2009

Images for a cure

This is a little behind, but oh well. Last Sunday, we were very lucky to be part of Images for a Cure. We had a photo session with one of our favorite photographers with all the proceeds going to Breast cancer research. The photographer, Crystal , had a full day of sessions , ended by a group shot where we released pink balloons. It was very beautiful. Of course the theme for the day was for everyone to wear pink, which went over great in my house.
For the session, the girls took pics with their Gam (Joe's mom , Pam ). They had such a great time... I have only received a sneak peak of a few of the pictures from Crystal, but they are already so stunning, that I cannot wait to see the rest. She was also nice enough to let me bring my own camera to piggyback on her pics a bit :) The first few, of course, are hers as that is easy to tell. The second group are mine after the group shot for images for a cure.
I will share more when I get the rest!











The following ones are all mine :)








No comments:

Post a Comment