Saturday, May 22, 2010

Naps, bed head and the budding alcholic!

The past 5 weeks have been so stressful here as most of you know. Jolee has been suffering from a bad asthma attack that we just can't seem to get under control. After 5 weeks of difficulty sleeping, constant coughing and complaining of trouble breathing she is starting to improve slightly. She is now on Advair( just like me) , as well as Albuterol via the nebulizer 3 times a day. She has finally finished her second round of strong Antibiotics and luckily the oral steroids too. Since finishing the oral steroids she is already sleeping better. As many of you other parents know Steroids are awful with little ones. It affects their ability to sleep and their behavior. The past few weeks have not been fun! I am really hoping that we are going to start to get this under control soon. We are awaiting allergy testing results that will hopefully give us some answers and help us move proactively! We'll see :)

Since we have been staying indoors alot, I have some silly pics of the girls from around the house. Enjoy!

Rory cuddling with her Zorilla for nap time


The girls playing in Rory's room

Rory is always curious about me having something that I tell her she cannot have. So I figured if I gave her a sip of wine , she will hate it and leave me alone. Boy, was I wrong!!
Rory is now obsessed with wine. She loves it and the second she sees a glass in my hand( which has been a bit more recently) , she runs up and begs for some. Here she is dunking her hand in once I tell her no.... then trying her best to drink some when I won't tip it. We know that we are in trouble since she also loves beer.... oh well!






Rory singing some babbling songs




Flock of seagulls bedhead ?


When Jolee throws a tantrum, she gets time out in her room. The Tantrums have been so bad recently due to all the meds that she has been in time out quite a bit. The other day I put her in time out and went and checked on her to take her out and this was what I found. Her room was trashed and she was asleep tucked half under her bed. So silly. She slept like that for an hour and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment