Today was Jolee's very first Ballet recital. It was so cute. I took a ridiculous amount of pictures so trying to narrow it down to just a few was near impossible. Jolee did so well. She listened and did everything she was supposed to. Her class came out and showed us all how they stretched and warmed up for class. Then they came back out and did their actual performance dance along with 3 other fun dances. Funny side note, Jolee told everyone in the audience that Rory likes to spill raisins all over the floor when she eats them during the warm up part of the performance. So cute! The whole class did really well. 2 little girls had a few shy moments and ran to their moms for a minute or two but other than that they all did a great job.
Again, sorry for the crazy amount of pictures, but I hope you enjoy them as much I do. I am so proud of my beautiful little ballerina!
Getting ready before hand
Looking cute and ready to go on stage
Ms. Lindsay walking them out to stretch
No comments:
Post a Comment