Jolee loves a good costume change. I swear that she is going to be an actress one day! The other day we had yet another fashion show, and since Rory joined in as well I thought I should share. There were a lot of outfits. I didn't even take pictures of all of them! I also included some pictures of our backyard jungle. Our butterfly garden from last year is in full bloom again so we have caterpillars, butterflies, and lots of other bugs. We also have tons of birds as we look out our yard. Have fun!
Jolee in her Ariel dress

Rory smiling in a purple number

Tiana and Belle

Cinderella

Jolee's wedding dress

Cute when they actually get along

Aurora

her blue dress and cape

OUr first new Monarch of the year hatching

Jolee staring up at the butterfly above the garden

Flapping it's wings

Modeling my sunglasses

A friendly duck in the back yard

A hawk on our neighbors bird feeder

An overly friendly dragonfly. This dragonfly would not leave us alone. It even landed on me several times. It let me get super close to take this and then touch it.. weird huh? Do you believe in reincarnation?
No comments:
Post a Comment