Well September started with the celebration of my 30th birthday and this is the beautiful cake that Joe and Jolee made for me . It is decorated it Jolee's and my favorite colors and then some of Jolee's dress up jewelry ( to dress up the cake of course!) . Since Jolee spends so much time watching me make cakes these days.... I was extremely proud!
In the mornings after dropping Jolee off at school, Rory and I come back and work in the garden. One morning the lighting was so beautiful that I had to take pics of Rory eating her banana in the garden. Wearing her boots of course :)
Rory so desperately wants to be going to school too. Jolee helped get Rory dressed this morning, backpack and all. They are so cute together when they get along!
My first time baking for a fall classroom party for Jolee. I am sure this is the first of many cupcakes I will make for the girls classes over the coming years....
The finished school pics :)
No comments:
Post a Comment