Saturday, December 11, 2010

October 2010

So it's been a while so I figured that I would do  a quick update for each month to catch everyone up :) \
Here is October's update. October was a busy month with Jolee's class having lot's of activities, our fall garden growing like weeds, Rory's birthday, our 7th Wedding Anniversary and Halloween.  Enjoy all the pics  and look for November pics too :)



Jolee , Rory and I had many picnics out by the garden this fall. It's one of Jolee's new favorite things to do :)

Here is a salad made completely from our garden!

Jolee and Rory looking adorable in hats made by Off the Hook Creations!

Jolee and Rory watching cartoons one morning

Jolee's class Fall festival                           

Jolee and Rory as Dorothy and
                                                                              Glenda the good Witch!

For Rory's Birthday we went to Yo Gabba Gabba Live and had a blast!! Me as Brobee and Jolee as Foofa in DJ lance glasses.

Rory in her Foofa shirt and Brobee headband!

1 comment:

  1. Please advise the girls that their garden geek aunt thinks that the garden salad is fabulous. I'm terribly impressed.

    ReplyDelete