November was filled with so many wonderful happenings. I cannot believe how fast the past couple months have flown by. I feel almost overwhelmed at the pace of our lives these days.
This November , Rory turned 2. I can hardly believe that my baby turned 2! Rory is such a big girl now. She is talking up a storm and wants to do everything Jolee does, including going to school. She is still Yo Gabba Gabba obsessed and has pretty much every toy they make! Rory is such a sweetie , a bit goofy and is even handling the terrible two's pretty well so far. Much milder than her big sister.
Between running the kids everywhere they need to be , the everyday life and the holidays I feel like I need a nap everyday! I am looking forward to January to just have some downtime and rest!
Here is what November held for us ....
I hosted a Baby shower for Renee before baby Grace's arrival. Here are some of the ladies that came to the luncheon to celebrate Renee :)
Rory has learned a new "trick". She Hulk's out! She loves the Hulk and it's even funnier because the Hulk was Joey's favorite and I have pics of him doing the same thing at her age. And she did it without Joe teaching her! So silly :)
Rory the morning of her second birthday opening and playing with some of her new gifts just after waking up. She loved the blocks that her big sister got her :)
Jolee helping Rory open more gifts
Rory modeling her new slippers
Isn't the breakfast cupcake the perfect way to start any birthday!
Breakfast frosting mustache
More cupcakes at her party at the park with friends
Lollipop cheers with best friend Hallie
We welcomed a new extended family member. Baby Grace was born to Renee and Matt on November 18th.
She is gorgeous and we are so happy she arrived healthy and the family is doing so well :)
We love you Lab Family!
A playdate at Common Ground Park with friends!
For Thanksgiving I made Turkey Cake pops :) They came out so cute and yummy!
Snowman ones are coming up next month .... and maybe Santa's.... not sure yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment