Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jolee's Holiday Program at school

I am such a proud Mommy! Last night, was Jolee's school's Holiday Program.  The theme was Holidays around the world.  The little babies through 2 year olds did Jingle bells and just shook bells...they were so darn cute. The 3 year olds did the Dreidel song and Feliz Navidad.   Jolee's  VPK class did  the traditional Christmas and she was the Angel "Gabriel" in the Christmas pageant. Her line was " baby Jesus is born".  She was awesome and has no fear. She said he line in perfect timing and pretty loud too.  I am not just saying that because I am overly proud either! She was wonderful and I am just so proud of her confidence and grace on stage. She is such a little lady and made a beautiful Angel.   Enjoy just a few of the pics( I took a ton ). The video is coming soon as I am still working on formatting it!


Walking out


Walking on stage

Getting ready

Lifting the baby before saying her line

Singing "Away in a Manger"


After finishing

When all the kids came back on stage to sing "Santa Claus is coming to town"

You'd better not pout!


After the show

With her good friend Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment