She has now been to 2 classes as of today and LOVES it. She has learned a lot of stretching, how to run on her tippy toes, and today they did a crab walk as well. She is doing really good and loves her teacher Ms. Denise. So far Ms. Denise says that Jolee listens well, follows directions and takes turns very nicely. I wish I could say that :)
I can only see a little bit through the window in the door so I haven't taken pictures at class. Hopefully soon I will be able to take some more of her.
I love and hate how grown up she looks in her Ballet "uniform" .
She has already told me that she is going to sing and dance as her job when she grown up. I can only hope all her dreams come true !
No comments:
Post a Comment