Thursday, September 3, 2009

pigtails and playdough

Hi Everyone,
I know it has been almost a month and I apologize about that! The last month has flown by. We have been so busy, we were also all sick so it's been crazy around here.
to update you on us.....
Jolee is going through a naked phase. She suddenly hates clothing. We have set strict rules that if anyone comes over or if we are going anywhere , she must be dressed. Other than that she loves to run around like a naked crazy girl. I have had to edit some pictures of her so that I can post them. I will have plenty of proof for her though that she did go through this phase! I have been told it's a completely normal phase... I just want to know how long it's going to last. I am really tired of fighting to get her dressed and tantrums over putting panties on!! Oh well... this too shall pass :)
Rory is getting so big, so fast. She is walking and playing like such a big girl. She walks quite a bit now , but she knows that her crawling is faster so to chase Jolee she still crawls. She is laughing at everything, and eating really well. She shocked me 2 weeks ago by quitting nursing cold turkey. I am still not sure why , but for some reason she no longer wanted to breastfeed or even take a breast milk bottle. It was really weird and also hard for me since I wasn't ready to let go ... but she is a big girl and she weaned herself so there was nothing I can do. She is now getting formula as well as regular food. She is doing a great job and still growing so I guess I can't complain. I can complain on the other hand about the price of formula! It has added another $30.00 / week to my grocery bill!! That part sucks, so I am trying to wean her of it asap! We'll see :)

In the pictures below you will see Rory's first play dough experience. She only ate a tiny bit. Thank goodness for non-toxic :) Next time we are going to make our own so if she eats it, oh well! You will also see the heads only pictures of Jolee's new found love of braids . She looks so cute with her hair done , so I am so glad that she is letting me do it these days .
Enjoy and there will be a few updates back to back here in order to catch up !

















No comments:

Post a Comment