Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dress up monkey,sickie girl and the pacifier addict

All those terms describe Rory in the past few weeks...
Jolee loves to dress up Rory in anything she can get her into. This tutu seems to be Rory's favorite as she is pretty willing when she sees it. Jolee is just so happy to have someone other than me to play dress up with , and so am I . Not that I don't love playing dress up every 10 minutes of the day, but when I answer the door to the UPS man and he addresses me as your highness, I suddenly remember that I have forgotten to take my tiara off. Luckily , I think he's used to it by now :) So needless to say, I am happy that Rory has taken to her sister dressing her up so I have a bit of a break.

I mentioned earlier in one of my blogs that we have all taken turns being sick this month and unfortunately, Rory did not escape it. She was so sad looking and like Jolee, she just wants to be held all the time while sick. I took this picture one night after she fell asleep on the couch with me. We ended up sleeping there most of the night together as she just breathes better when someone is there to prop her up. Poor thing, and poor Mommy, but it was so cute!

And last but not least is my pacifier addict! Rory loves her Pacies and the more the better as you can see.




how do I look ?


Jolee posing like the princess she is


sick , sleepy monkey
I might be willing to share


but I might be able to get both in my mouth


not quite fitting

ugh.. I guess not, let me think on it



No comments:

Post a Comment