Monday, April 6, 2009

busy weekend

















































Hi All,
Hope that you had a fabulous weekend. We had a relaxing but busy weekend. We went to the beach Saturday and relaxed and played there. Sunday was a morning at the park and pool and then Dinner with Gam and Nonno. We are tired but it was a really fun weekend so no complaints here.

Jolee was so excited to start swimming again. She really missed being in the water this winter. She picked up right where she left off and was already asking to swim without her floaties... maybe soon, but not yet. I am not ready for that yet!

Rory put her toes in the pool yesterday but we didn't take her swimming as she wasn't quite herself. Rory cut her first tooth already so she was a little off this weekend. I can hardly believe that she already has a tooth. Jolee was about 9 or 10 months before she had her first tooth. I am hoping that this is not a trend for her and she doesn't attempt to beat Jolee to every first. She is already trying to wiggle and scoot. I keep pushing her down but she is already on a mission to crawl! Why can't she stay a baby for at least a while longer ?

Oh well.... Every stage is fun, but I do wish they stayed little longer. I love the stage Jolee is at now. 3 is a good age. She is fun, and listens.... sometimes. She is still cuddly and has so much energy that she is really fun to do things with. The 2 year old tantrums have pretty much phased out which is wonderful! I just don't want them to grow up. Someone was asking me what I thought she would be like when she is a teenager and I was like.. Whoa! she is only 3, let's keep her like that for a while :)
At least the pictures let them stay little . Enjoy them as much as I do :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment