Wednesday, April 8, 2009

long but good day

Today was a very long and busy day but a good one too. We started the day with a play date with Miranda and Delaney. Jolee Loves playing with Delaney and I think Delaney mostly loves just watching Jolee. Rory also had a great time playing and watching both girls running around.

After our play date, and Jolee's 10 minute nap, we had some playtime outside. Jolee loves swinging from the roof of her playhouse and just being silly all around. It was such a nice day we stayed outside for as long as we could before Rory woke up from her nap. After that it was time to start cooking Passover Dinner. Jolee was such a great helper. She helped me make the salad, rub the seasonings on the chicken and worked the food processor as well. She is so cute when she is enjoying something.She helped me for about an hour and then finally she kept asking me " What can I do next Mommy?" I was trying to come up with something, although after hearing it every 5 seconds I finally said " Nothing Jolee we are done! " . It was fun having some bonding time in the kitchen together. Then just a little playtime before dinner.

Passover dinner was very nice and the company made it even better. I am super exhausted now and ready for bed. Enjoy all the pictures :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment