Jolee enjoyed teaching Delaney how to play dress up and Laney seemed to have a great time too! Jolee just can't wait until Rory is
old enough to play dress up like Delaney Did. They even had a quick tea party before lunch. It's so funny how little girls play so different with each other than they do when they are with boys. It makes me laugh . Now don't get me wrong, Jolee tries to get the boys to play dress up as well and usually succeeds! But I promised I wouldn't add those pictures to my blog :)

old enough to play dress up like Delaney Did. They even had a quick tea party before lunch. It's so funny how little girls play so different with each other than they do when they are with boys. It makes me laugh . Now don't get me wrong, Jolee tries to get the boys to play dress up as well and usually succeeds! But I promised I wouldn't add those pictures to my blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment