Saturday, April 11, 2009

Date night

Joe and I had a wonderful date night tonight thanks to my mom being in town. We went out for Pizza and Beer and then off to the USF Spring green and white football game. We had such a great time and even went on the field after the game to meet some of the players. Joey got his Jersey signed by Mr. George Selvie, and has sworn he can't wear it anymore now. I guess he needs a new one now! I was also lucky and got my picture with George! He was a really nice guy and very tall. Walking around on the field with all the players made me feel really small, but that's o.k. , I am ! We had a great night. Enjoy the pictures and I will update more tomorrow after we are done with Easter festivities :)




No comments:

Post a Comment